You have no items in your shopping cart.
Paying with PayPal
1. PayPal enables you to send payments quickly and securely online using a credit card or bank account.
2. When you select PayPal as the payment method, you go to the PayPal site, where you can send your payment.
Payment is traceable. You can trace the status of your payment using your PayPal account.
Payment does not require you to use your credit card online (you can transfer directly from your bank account). Bygoods doesn't see your credit card number (it is safely encrypted through PayPal's server), which limits the risk of unauthorized use.
PayPal offers PayPal Buyer Protection on qualifying items - up to $1,000 in free coverage. Additional limited protection is offered through PayPal's Money Back Guarantee.
Paying with a credit card
1. When you select Credit Card as the payment method, you will be taken to the PayPal site where you can pay your order.
Payment is traceable.
Payment is immediate and convenient. Payment is deposited directly into Bygoods's account.
Credit card companies typically provide some level of identity and purchase protection. Listed below are links to some popular credit card protection policies:
- Visa's Zero Liability
- MasterCard Zero Liability
- Discover 100% Fraud Protection
- American Express: Ironclad Protection
Paying by bank to bank wire transfer (TBC)